Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tennessee weekend...continued!

Sticker boy!
With my beautiful new nephew Austen
My bestest! She took us for pedi's and lunch
Getting Maddox ready for some pictures
I love this girl!
Little stud muffin
The big ol' wedding party
Maddox with his pappaw...he is a pappaw's boy!

My amazing little family

Mommy & Maddox with Nana & Kelsey
Me and my wonderful husband
Mommy & Maddox
My amazing sister Kelsey
Maddox getting low on the dance floor to his favorite song...Boom Boom!
Congratulations to my best friend!!
Maddox loved dancing with "ecky"


Becky's wedding was beautiful! It turned out to be a perfect day for her and Eric. Maddox did not walk down the isle during the ceremony...I didn't think he would. He did have a blast at the reception though. He did not sit down for a second! He danced the entire night until it was time to go home...and then he got mad because he wanted to keep on dancing! The entire weekend was great...too bad it ended so quickly. Maybe next time we will have more time to hang out and do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment